What's better than a personalised 1:1 tuition plan for your child? An in-your-own-home 1:1 tuition plan, of course!
- A free initial consultation with you and your child (phone or home visit)
- Personalised tuition for your child
- An in-home service
Which subjects are covered?
The most popular subjects are English (writing and comprehension), maths, verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning and exam skills.
Other subjects/skills that may be selected:
- Religious Studies
- Interview preparation
Which age groups and needs are accommodated?
- Any KS1 or KS2 child is eligible (this includes UK Year Groups 1 to 6/ children aged 5-11)
- 'Gifted and Talented' children are provided with 'stretch and challenge' plans
- Children with dyslexia, dyspraxia, or with sight-related needs are welcome (please do feel free to message if your child has a special educational need that is not listed here!)
Is my post-code eligible?
The in-home service is available to all pupils in the London Zone 1 travel area. Selected Zone 2 and 3 areas are also eligible, so please email for further information.
1:1 in-home tuition- £80/hour
Group in-home tuition (maximum group size of 3)- £50/child/hour*
*All children must be in the same academic year, and working at a similar ability level (for the very best results!)
Book a slot
My 1:1 timetable is currently FULL